A: There will be several areas to park.
Green Lot: 781 5th Ave, Mansfield, OH 44905 (located directly off the 5th avenue exit on route 30) If you purchased a parking ticket ahead of time, this is your lot.
- General parking (Green lot and Orange Lot)
- VIP parking (Red lot)
- Motorcycle parking (Yellow lot)
- Handicap parking available (Blue lot)
Red Lot: 100 reformatory road, Mansfield OH 44905 (Located off S. Olivesburg Rd, Follow signs for red lot)
Blue Lot: 100 reformatory road, Mansfield OH 44905 (Located off reformatory rd, Follow signs for blue lot)
Yellow Lot: 100 reformatory road, Mansfield OH 44905 (Located off reformatory road, follow signs for yellow lot)
Orange Lot: Directly across the street from 150 East Longview Ave Mansfield, OH. Second entrance - Exit on main street Route 13 and it's the first driveway on the right.
NOTE: Unless you have VIP, special wristbands, a motorcycle or a handicap sticker in your window, PLEASE use the Fifth ave exit for the Green lot and the Main Street exit for the Orange Lot for GA parking.
RV Parking - The Richland Fairgrounds located at 750 N Home Rd, Mansfield, OH 44906 (*Must purchase RV camping package)
Festival is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles in any of the lots
- Camping is located at The Richland Fairgrounds located at 750 N Home Rd, Mansfield, OH 44906
- Shuttle will be provided
INKCARCERATION FESTIVAL CAMPING AT RICHLAND COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS | 750 N Home Rd, Mansfield OH 44906
CAMPING/FESTIVAL TICKET PACKAGES
- The Richland County Fairgrounds will host the campgrounds for the Inkcarceration Festival. There are 300 camping spaces at 1,000 sq. ft. per site and 200 RV sites with 30 amp power up.
- Address is 750 N Home Rd. Mansfield, OH 44906
- General Weekend Tent Camping includes 1,000 sq. ft. space for your car & up to 3 tents. You can also put 2 cars & 3 tents. 1000 sq ft is yours to work with.
- There is additional parking spots for additional cars if needed in your group
- RV Weekend Camping with hookups for water & electric,
- We encourage festival goers to purchase camping prior to arrival as we cannot guarantee that camping sites will still be available for purchase.
- If camping is still available on Friday, July 13th, please follow all signage to Richland County Fairgrounds indicating Inkcarceration on-site camping and you may purchase your ticket at the camping gate.
- Single day camping is now available
- The campgrounds open prior to the Festival on Friday, July 13th at 8am and runs until 11pm.
- Upon your arrival, you will receive one camping permit (and festival weekend wristbands if included in your package) for each camping/RV site purchased. This camping permit must be displayed on the camping unit.
- Two motorized vehicles are permitted for each space and no more than 3 tents.
- If you would like to come a day early you can do so, but will need to arrange that with The Richland county Fairgrounds
- Free shuttle service is provided for those at the campgrounds. On Friday, July 13th shuttle service starts at 1:30pm. Festival gates open at 3pm.
- Campers are allowed to go back and forth via the shuttle to the campgrounds during the event. Don’t lose your wristband for that particular day or you will not be allowed back in.
Shuttle service hours:
- Friday, July 13th - 1:30pm-11:30pm
- Saturday, July 14th - 10:30am -11:30pm
- Sunday, July 15th - 10:30am - 11:30pm.
- Shuttle service is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CAMPGROUND CUSTOMERS; MUST HAVE CAMPGROUND WRISTBAND TO RIDE THE SHUTTLE; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All persons riding the shuttle bus do so at their own risk.
- Restrooms and showers are available on-site, along with port-o-johns.
- Grey water tanks are provided for campsite customers. Please dispose of grey water at properly marked locations.
- Outdoor cooking is permitted. A 3 ft. fire pit needs to be dug a minimum of 12 inches down and leveled and replaced upon departing. Failure to do so will result in a fine.
- Drugs or paraphernalia
- Aerosol cans
- Audio Recording
- Liquor (beer is allowed)
- Pets are NOT PERMITTED in campgrounds unless it is a service animal. Anyone found to be in possession of a pet on-site will be evicted.
- Four wheelers, golf carts, go-carts and other similar vehicles
- Generators may be run between 7am and midnight and must be attended while operating. Unattended running generators will be shut down. Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
- Please contain all trash in plastic bags and place adjacent to your camper, near the fire lane, for daily pickup.
- Fire lanes must remain free and clear of all objects, obstructions and vehicles. Unauthorized vehicles in these lanes will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Food trucks will be provided on the campgrounds.
- Security personnel are constantly roaming the grounds. Please be respectful. Should you see any situation requiring attention, please make security aware.
- EMS will be on-site as well.
- Security personnel use their own judgment concerning inappropriate behavior.
- Security may remove any materials deemed inappropriate; any indecent displays, obnoxious behavior and indecent exposure will not be tolerated at any time.
- You will not be permitted to enter the grounds with any non-licensed motorized vehicle. Remember we are there to have a good time and be respectful of your neighbors.
- All persons camping in or utilizing Inkcarceration campground facilities do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others.
- While camping at Richland County Fairgrounds all local and state laws and house rules are to be followed.