ALL CAMPING PASSES INCLUDE
- 3 or 4 nights camping – based on your purchase
- (1) Camping parking pass included with each campsite – unless otherwise specified
- Campers will have access to indoor restrooms and complimentary indoor showers. Additional portable toilets will be available throughout the campgrounds
- Campers will have In and Out access from the festival to and from the campground during festival hours via a complimentary shuttle. See below for more information.
- The campground has 24 hour security, medical services and customer service assistance.
- Campers can visit the campground General Store for camping supplies. Concessions will also be available for sale throughout the weekend.
CAMPING PASSES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Electricity or water (including sewage) hook ups-unless otherwise specified.
- Your festival admission pass. You must purchase your festival admission pass separately.
- In order to camp in our dedicated RV areas, you MUST arrive
Will Not Fit and would require (2) Car + Tent campsites:
Note: Each car + tent camping spot is good for two people, one standard vehicle, and ONE 10’x10’ tent
Yes, Inkcarceration is committed to making the events accessible to everyone and there will be accessible campsites available. ADA Accessible showers will be available within camping. An ADA Camping Registration Form will be available closer to the event.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
• NO GLASS BOTTLES OF ANY KIND (DRINKS, SAUCES, PICKLES, ETC.)
• NO ALCOHOL FOR MINORS. YOU MUST BE 21+ TO DRINK WITHIN THE CAMPGROUNDS. IF ENTERING WITH ALCOHOL, YOU MUST PRESENT GOVERNMENT – ISSUED IDENTIFICATION. 21+ CAMPERS ARE ADVISED TO CARRY THEIR GOVERNMENT-ISSUED IDENTIFICATION AT ALL TIMES.
• NO DRONES OR REMOTE CONTROL VEHICLE
• NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
• NO VENDING OF ANY KIND (FOOD, DRINKS, MERCHANDISE, ETC.)
• NO LOOSE PILLS, PILLS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION, OR EXPIRED MEDICATIONS OF ANY KIND (ALL MEDICATIONS, PRESCRIPTION OR OTHERWISE, MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONTAINER)
• NO HOOKAHS
• NO PETS (EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS)
• NO MIRRORS (HANDHELD OR PERMANENT WITHIN CAMPING VEHICLE OK)
• NO SPRAY PAINT
• NO PROMOTIONAL FLYERS, PROMOTIONAL/CORPORATE BRANDED BANNERS, OR VEHICLES DISPLAYING SPONSORSHIPS OR ADS
• NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DINNER KNIFES, POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, ETC.) OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED AS WEAPONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HAMMERS, GOLF CLUBS, ETC.)
• NO TIKI TORCHES
• NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT—PHOTO, VIDEO OR AUDIO (DETACHABLE LENSES, TRIPODS, BIG ZOOMS, GOPROS OR COMMERCIAL-USE RIGS)
• NO FIREWORKS
• NO OPEN CAMPFIRES OR FIRES/FLAMES OF ANY KIND (SMALL PROPANE GRILLS OK)
• NO GOLF CARTS, BIKES, DUNE BUGGIES, OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLES, SEGWAYS, OR HOVER BOARDS
• NO SPEAKER SYSTEMS
• NO AIR HORNS
• NO BOX TRUCKS, CUBE TRUCKS, 4-WHEELERS, UTILITY TRAILERS OR OVERSIZED FLATBEDS
• NO METAL STAKES (PLASTIC STAKES OKAY)
• NO PROPANE TANKS OVER 16OZ THAT ARE NOT ATTACHED TO AN RV UNIT.
• NO GENERATORS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 4KW (UNLESS FACTORY INSTALLED IN YOUR RV)
• NO HELIUM TANKS
• NO WALKIE TALKIES/TWO WAY RADIOS
• NO SWIMMING POOLS
• NO CHARCOAL GRILLS
For further questions about camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.